It's time for some changes to keep up with market trends surrounding my published books and my reading habits.
I wish publishers would:
- Lower bestselling authors' e-book prices.
- Offer my e-versions at a lower price point.
- Pay me a higher percentage royalty for my e-book sales. Remember, I get 70% for my self-published e-books sales and need an incentive to stay in or join your tribe as an author.
- Speed up the publishing process so my books are available sooner.
- Promote my books better online. I do my bit, please, do yours. Read Unmarketing by Scott Stratten.
- Create a standardized format for ALL e-readers. Pleeeeeeeeeease ... you can do it!
Question: What's your writer's wish for Christmas and New Year 2012?