- The Chicago Manual of Style
- Manuscript Makeover by Elizabeth Lyon
- Book Magic, of course!!
- Printer paper/cartridges (can never have enough)
- A digital recorder (they’re so cheap now)
- A new journal for ideas
- An annual subscription to a local writers' association
- Registration for a writing course, conference, or writers' group near by
- A pedicure/facial or an equivalent stress-relieving activity!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
SOME LAST MINUTE PRESENT IDEAS FOR THE WRITERS IN YOUR LIFE
With the festive season almost upon us, here are some ideas for the writers on your shopping list: