Sunday, April 01, 2007

BOOK MAGIC: TURNING WRITERS INTO PUBLISHED AUTHORS


I have just launched my latest book for writers. Book Magic: Turning Writers into Published Authors is an indispensable, 88 page book for every writer who yearns for publication. Easy to read and practical, it provides all the information and tools to understand the industry and enable you to reach your goal. Discover how to weave some spells that boost your chances of commercial and/or self-publication; explore the wizardry surrounding agents, query letters, book proposals/synopses, and phone calls to editors; and, look into a crystal ball at trends in the North American market. Find out how the Canadian publishing scene differs from the American and how approachable Canadian publishers really are. Join me as I wave my magic wand and take you ...from inspiration to publication!

To see all the books, please visit www.beaconlit.com/writerstools.htm and click on "Books."